2023 Tampa Parking Passes
If you are driving a vehicle and need parking for this weekend’s tournament, you’ll need to purchase a parking pass BEFORE getting to the park to reserve your spot. All passes are purchased at the link below and are scanned at the gate for one-time use. If you do not have a pass purchased when you get to the gate, you will be sent away.
Passes are PER VEHICLE not per person, so one pass will do for each car attending.
- Closest to the fields – 9330 E Columbus Dr, Tampa, FL 33619
- $13.50 per day
- 600 spots available
- Walking distance across the street – Google Map
- $8.50 per day
- 450 spots available
- At the Hillsborough Community College – 10451 Nancy Watkins Dr, Tampa, FL 33619
- 300 spots available
- 4 shuttles operating generally every 10 minutes or so from the lot to the fields
- DO NOT bring anything large like tents that won’t fit on the shuttle
- Staff, Vendors and Officials only
- Officials will pick up their passes at the officials hotel on Wednesday or Thursday morning
Oversize Vehicles – (Minibuses, RV’s, Extended Passenger Van etc.) will need to park at HCC
Trailers – Will be accommodated but will need to purchase 2 passes and detach to occupy 2 spaces (they can’t pull in at an angle)
Tailgating – Is not permitted on site
Overnight Parking – There is no overnight parking allowed
Re-Entry – They may exit and re-enter, but they need to make sure to have the pass scanned upon exiting.
Sharing of Passes – There is no sharing of passes. Once the pass is scanned in it may not be used again unless it has been scanned out upon exiting.
For more information on the tournament, schedule and more click here.